[Coco] Obvious newbie question?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jun 25 18:34:15 EDT 2016

Here is something else you can do. You can record and play back audio files on your smart phone or mp3 player and use that as a cassette recorder. That is what I do with my MC10. To use your typical smart phone to record audio from your CoCo 1,2, or 3 or MC10 you need an adapter that you plug in that gives you separate audio in and out jacks.

They look like this: http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mYDexBf5kI93hASj3Ce-gCg.jpg

This also needed for some modern laptops which only have 1 audio plug like a phone.