[Coco] [Color Computer] Trying to connect my CoCo2

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jun 23 02:44:52 EDT 2016

Please post links to pictures showing the adapter you are using and the resulting screen. If your TV has a 75 ohm coax input I would suggest using a 75 ohm coax cable with connectors like this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/detail-page2/c26-SDW5200W-1-l.jpg

Then use an adapter like this to connect it to the Color Computer's TV output:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NyN4j4dOL.jpg

I use this setup with my MC10 and used to use it with my CoCo 1 before I installed this modification:

https://hackaday.io/project/7613-coco-1-composite-video-output