[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 15:36:47 EDT 2016

Did the newer GlensideIDE docs, disk and drivers ever make it to any website?
I know someone sent Gene their stash, but this stuff is old (1999) and it's my understanding there has been a new manual and software released.

These need to be posted to the Color Computer Archives :-)
(the old ones have been)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/