[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Jun 8 00:57:07 EDT 2016

I've written CRC code recently.  But shouldn't the ethernet/phy interface
handle the CRC calculation for the ethernet frames?  Going up a layer, I know
that UDP doesn't have any checksums or retransmission built-in, and TCP does,
but TCP just uses a simple 16-bit checksum which I think is just an XOR (it is
not a CRC).

Richard