[Coco] Using MAME to run DECB file automagically? (Richard Goedeken)

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 01:56:59 EDT 2016

All,

Thank you for your input on this; like I said, I was pretty sure it was
possible, and everyone's tips are helpful to me - especially Richard's.

I don't think I made it clear in my post - but I was looking for
something for the CoCo 3 (using MESS, and my original hardware later -
probably with drivewire or something).

Richard's post regarding DynoSprite should get me where I need to be,
and interestingly enough, I was thinking about his engine when I wrote.
Maybe I should have checked in on that first (though honestly I couldn't
recall the name of the project).

Anyhow, thanks again everyone - I love this community!

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona