[Coco] Using MAME to run DECB file automagically?

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sun Jun 5 14:33:18 EDT 2016

Andrew,

What you've described is pretty much exactly my development process under
Gentoo linux.  You just gotta get everything set up.  You can check out the
makefiles in my DynoSprite engine:

https://github.com/richard42/dynosprite

The README file has instructions for setting all this up.  You need to
configure MESS, put your ROM images in the right place, etc.

Richard