[Coco] CM-8 Monitor Extension cable

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jun 5 14:13:44 EDT 2016

The cable itself is a generic 0.1 inch 10 pin plug, used for many
things in electronics, including internal wiring of RS232 and USB serial
ports in PC computers (when not directly on the motherboard).

Ribbon cables without shielding are available for very cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/10-pin-ribbon-cable

Shielded cables are harder to find, it seems...