[Coco] CM-8 Monitor Extension cable

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:48:41 EDT 2016

Hi, Charles

Extending the cable is not without risk, to disturb your image on the monitor.
If it is really necessary to extend it I would suggest to replace the cable completely from the monitor, with good shielded wire. I would also suggest to make an other connector at the coco side ( I placed an 9 pin VGA connector, at the bottom on my COCO 3 ) ( this modification means to make a hole and add an add a 9 ping female connector as I did to mine), this allow an easier connection.

Before making any changes to your coco I would try the cable at the monitor first.

I do can do this modification, but that means I need to have the monitor send /brought to me.
The cost would be $30 + the parts (shielded VGA cable M/M = +- $20). ( total : $50 )

I do not know where you live but I'm in KNOX, IN 46534

let me know what you decide?

Camillus

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]