[Coco] Using MAME to run DECB file automagically?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Jun 5 06:45:59 EDT 2016

I use a cross assembler to generate my code which comes out in Motorola S record format.  Then I have a utility that converts it to binary. Then I use toolshed to copy the resulting file to a disk image that's on the Drivewire server.  Then it's just a matter of LOADMing it on my CoCo3FPGA. I have a couple of batch files that automate the process so pretty much the only manual things I have to do are invoke the editor, call the batch file, and then type LOADM/EXEC.

Believe it or not, I use Norton Editor from the DOS days. I love it!

Dave Philipsen