[Coco] fpga coco3 sdcard os9 boot

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:18:11 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Take all the time in the world Dave.
Waiting for the cool stuff is a thing to look forward to...

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 6/1/2016 5:45:28 PM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:
Camillus,

Give us a little more time and we'll try to make the process as easy and painless as possible. Right now it's a little complicated if you don't understand the process. Currently, the biggest problem is Terasic's woefully inadequate Control Panel software.

Dave Philipsen