[Coco] Desired RESET behavior

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:05:09 EST 2016

I kind of agree on that, but I also know that if one set his/her mind to something, it is hard to let it go for them.

I think if you have to reset at all, it is because you got stuck, stalled or crashed. So does not matter where you return in the setup.

cb

On 1/27/2016 4:09:47 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
On 27/01/2016 2:56 PM, RETRO Innovations wrote:

> * A subsequent idea was to simply ignore resets
> o To get back to the main menu, you power cycle. I'll be honest,
> I am not wild about this idea.

I've pondered this question for my own flash cart and this is the
solution I settled on. I really don't think it's that big a deal and not
worth complicating the design for.

Regards,