[Coco] 512K required for most Coco3 games?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 22 09:58:39 EST 2016

A high percentage of CoCo 3 games don't need anything more than 128K, but
there are several high profile titles that either require 512K (the Sierra
stuff, several of the better arcade ports) or work better (like Rogue) with
it. With that said, even though you'd only be missing out on a relative
handful of (albeit good) games, the 512K upgrade is simple enough that it's
worth the investment and to not have to worry again about needing extra
memory.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and