[Coco] MAME 0.169 Not booting NitrOS-9 images

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jan 21 02:00:53 EST 2016

 Well, ok, that's a little better. There are only 12 different disk images contained with the first zip file, nos96809l2v030300coco3.zip. Can you specify exactly which image inside the zip you are trying to mount please?

nos96809l2v030300coco3_40d_1.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_40d_1_50hz.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_40d_2.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_80d.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_80d_50hz.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_arduino.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_arduino_headless.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_becker.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_becker_headless.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_cocosdc.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_dw.dsk
nos96809l2v030300coco3_dw_headless.dsk

PS: You DID unzip the file and just tried to mount one image and not the whole zip file, right? You DIDN'T try to mount the entire zip file without unzipping it DID you?
Sorry, but the tongue in cheek comments are bundled with the help. It's a package deal. :)
It's all in good fun. Hopefully I'll be able to resolve your issue and get you up and running.