[Coco] MAME 0.169 Not booting NitrOS-9 images

BootLoop2Dope Doll Neden Hunter bootloop at juggadollslinux.org
Thu Jan 21 01:31:09 EST 2016

Sorry... was half-asleep when I posted that... ;)

These are the two versions I tried::

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/files/releases/v3.3.0/nos96809l2v030300coco3.zip/download

and

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/files/releases/v3.2.8/nos96309l2v030208coco3.zip/download

I apologize for not providing any further information.

VCC (Under WINE) boots them fine. It's just MAME/MESS that throws a fit
about them.

I have had *some* success using DriveWire4 to boot them... but it's
sometimes like this:

DOS
OK
DOS
(MESS crashes and in bash, because I use the command "mame coco3dw1 &",
I see "[1] Broken Pipe  mame coco3dw1")