[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge Case Pricing

Boisy G. Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Wed Jan 20 07:01:13 EST 2016

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm, Mark.

I’ve uploaded photos to this Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4gkfh2wingkmy5q/AAAM5RSQef1mq8sASH-2owiCa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4gkfh2wingkmy5q/AAAM5RSQef1mq8sASH-2owiCa?dl=0>

The 3D model files are in the possession of the designer. He may be willing to release a view only rendering file. I’ll ask.
—
Boisy G. Pitre
CoCo Projects Coordinator
http://www.cloud9tech.com <http://www.cloud9tech.com/>