[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 01:27:02 EST 2016

Mark, yes, you'll have to build a new boot. The boot files are in the "NITROS9" dir on the 2nd disk of the 40 trk disk and on the primary on all others.
You will not find the "llktlr.dr" there, as THAT will have to be custom built, BUT the "rbsuper.dr" and "LLTC3.dr" are both there and the TC3 driver just may work (rbsuper is used with all the LLxx.dr subs).
The makefiles in the repo have to be modified to show you want flag the lrtech build. It's not easy nor fun.... that's a whopper for a newbie.
There is a tutorial on building the nitros9 repo on the wiki page on the website, but it's quick and dirty and does not get into modifying the repo for your needs. I doubt it can be done on a mac?? It will build on linux and in windows using mingw or cygwin.
This is definately not for a beginner LOL.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com