[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:43:32 EST 2016

Thanks for asking Robert.

But in the mean time I managed to get OS9 running. I just did what I was suppose to do RTFM.

The only thing is that it is a bit confusing to me, that is, that one have to go trough cartridge to load the MPI, FloppyDrive and beckerport. At first I did not understand it but after playing a bit and read the read-me again, I think I have it.

My setup is a laptop with windows 10 home 64 bit and the latest VCC with DW4 4.3.3o (06/21/2013).

VCCEmuDisk.vhd (NitOS-9 LV2 V3.3.0)   as drive 0 on dw4

vcc mpi slot 4 = FD*502 26-3133
vcc mpi slot 3 = HDBDOS/DW/Bcker 00-0000
vcc mpi slot 2 = Hard Drive + Cloud9 RTC
vcc mpi slot 1 = Empty
slot select 4

external rom Image = rgbdos.rom ( only this one works, no cursor in coco emulator with other images ).

Other settings untouched
====================

If I do something wrong then I would like some step by step info.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 1/9/2016 9:28:46 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
Camillus wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> I have installed the starter package of vcc with dw4. For all I know it VCC and DW4 is working, but it needs some configuration, because I can't boor OS9 in it. I'm not that expert to say it's a software problem so I blame this malfunction on my lack off experiance to use both VCC and DW4.
>
> But if you want me to test something, give me the guidance and I run it for you.
>
> CB

Camillus,

How do you expect anyone to help you if you won't say what you have done? Tell
us what the settings are for VCC and what disks you have mounted both on VCC and
Drivewire.

You could also get the package from
https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases
which contains a .pdf explaining how VCC should be used.

Robert