[Coco] Reproduction Program Pak Boxes

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Feb 13 15:25:08 EST 2016

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Bill Loguidice <bill at armchairarcade.com> wrote:
> Just a thought, but have you considered something a bit nicer? I never did
> like the open window for the manual or the relatively low quality
> cardboard. Of course, if you want authenticity, then I guess there's really
> no other option.

Excellent idea. Do something new that would encourage the re-boxing of
one's entire collection.

Reminds me of that old joke: "Do you know the guy who invented
Altoids?" "He made a mint."

Kidding aside.

I'm more interested in matching the good boxes I still have. Except
for the better paper, inks and pressman ship.

tim lindner