[Coco] Reproduction Program Pak Boxes

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Feb 13 12:02:43 EST 2016

Just a thought, but have you considered something a bit nicer? I never did
like the open window for the manual or the relatively low quality
cardboard. Of course, if you want authenticity, then I guess there's really
no other option.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and