[Coco] Hxc floppy emulator with Coco2

didier derny didier at aida.org
Sat Feb 13 15:00:51 EST 2016

to tell te truth  I just wanted to checked if it worked...
I have 2 cocoSDC, I find them are far superior

having to create the hfe image is hell

I'll try to find more information on the coco 2 floppy and interface and
I'll retry the HxC.
perhaps one day we will see an enhanced HxC using an arm and then the
power to handle
the disk images directly...

one day I'll probably try a gotek too... (when I have found more
information on this product)
apparently it accept the disk image directly, so it looks more
interesting...

--
didier