[Coco] copy a file fom windows to NITROS9

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 23:48:26 EST 2016

Just like I was thinking at first but the Basic09 header file is more in my domain rigth now...LOL

Thanks for  the Info.
cb
On 2/6/2016 8:05:02 PM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:
Well, I must confess that I haven't used Sleuth in years but if you're saying that the only way Sleuth will work is by disassembling something in memory and it has no means to load a binary file into memory then I suppose you would just encapsulate the binary file into an OS9 module and load it into memory.

Dave Philipsen