[Coco] copy a file fom windows to NITROS9

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Feb 6 21:04:24 EST 2016

Well, I must confess that I haven't used Sleuth in years but if you're saying that the only way Sleuth will work is by disassembling something in memory and it has no means to load a binary file into memory then I suppose you would just encapsulate the binary file into an OS9 module and load it into memory.

Dave Philipsen