[Coco] Color Computer cart addresses / CoCo PSG

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:56:06 EST 2016

Would it be a thought to implement a sharing mechanism?

A fixed set of bytes dedicated to new devices?  A byte or two to define the
cart and another to trigger it to act upon the following bytes?

Just a quick rambling, but we do appear to have limited options... even
though the likelyhood of any of these older carts being used (from the
existing list) would be slim(?)

Shain