[Coco] Color Computer cart addresses / CoCo PSG

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Dec 22 20:53:41 EST 2016

On 12/22/2016 6:58 PM, Zippster wrote:
> That should be 6 actually.  I have banking registers for the first 3, a control register on the 4th.
Yep, my bad.  I should know that, I worked up a prototype.  Oh well, I'm
starting on my vacation, and my brain must've already moved into
vacation mode.

If you're interested, I can float my code to do soft relocations of the
address range in Verilog to you.  It takes just a few macrocells.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com