[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Dec 6 22:41:34 EST 2016

piperfox74 wrote:
> Art,
>
> Yes, the ADOS 3 EPROM works fine from slot 2 in the Disto Mini Controller, and I’m pretty confident I identified pin 1 of the smartwatch and inserted it correctly.
>
> I’ve taken a few pictures of the controller and the smartwatch carrier:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iksvbb42f9ykqa3/AADT6HFFEfBcsoFauQ2rLLv1a?dl=0
>
> There are three jumpers on the Disto Mini Controller, but I have no idea what they do. I can’t find a manual for this controller anywhere.
>
> I could try the smartwatch in slot 1, but it seems odd it wouldn’t work in slot 2 when ADOS works fine.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Christopher

The notch at end of the Smartwatch, left side of your picture will be where pins
1 & 28 are located.

The jumper on your board likely select for a 24 or 28 pin EPROM in socket #1.
They probably are in the correct positions based on the instructions for a
similar Disto product shown at
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Disto%20Super%20Controller%20(Disto%20Super%20Products).pdf

Try the Smartwatch in socket #1 as a test.

Robert