[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

piperfox74 piperfox74 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:35:34 EST 2016

Art,

Yes, the ADOS 3 EPROM works fine from slot 2 in the Disto Mini Controller, and I’m pretty confident I identified pin 1 of the smartwatch and inserted it correctly.

I’ve taken a few pictures of the controller and the smartwatch carrier:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iksvbb42f9ykqa3/AADT6HFFEfBcsoFauQ2rLLv1a?dl=0

There are three jumpers on the Disto Mini Controller, but I have no idea what they do. I can’t find a manual for this controller anywhere.

I could try the smartwatch in slot 1, but it seems odd it wouldn’t work in slot 2 when ADOS works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Christopher