[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Dec 5 22:55:01 EST 2016

If, as your description seems to imply, you are not using either of the
ROMs in the Disto controller, but instead are using SDC-DOS in Multipak
Slot 1, you could try the SmartWatch in ROM slot 1, removing, at least
temporarily, the ROM that currently occupies that slot to see if the
problem has to do with having the SmartWatch in Slot 2 rather than Slot 1.
Though if ADOS-3 works fine in Slot 2 (with the switch set to that
position), the SmartWatch should be recognized there as well.  Are you sure
that you have the notch facing the same direction as the notch in the ROM?
That no pin is bent under or broken off?

There does remain the somewhat remote possibility that the SmartWatch is
bad.

Art