[Coco] Realistic is back at RadioShack

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 03:57:39 EST 2016

Hi Allen,
I wonder if the IP owner is beginning to rebuild Tandy and Radio Shack.  The little town I'm in doesn't have a company store, but a franchise so I don't know what is really going on with Radio Shack.  The company Radio Shack store that was in a mall in a nearby town is gone.  I have to go 45 miles to check out what is going on so as you can guess I have not tried to keep up.  Please keep us posted as to the goings on in Radio Shack.  Thanks very much for the update.  This is very interesting news.  I wonder what their plans are for the future.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com