[Coco] Realistic is back at RadioShack

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 2 15:22:25 EST 2016

In October, I ended up at a local RadioShack to buy some wire strippers. While there, I noticed they had some keyboard/mouse things behind the counter -- one was labeled "TANDY" and the other "RadioShack". I was surprised to see the TANDY brand being used.

I just found out - via a post by RadioShack on their Facebook page - that the Realistic brand is back, too. It is being used on some Bluetooth speakers right now.

Whoever owns the IP is apparently using it. I didn't expect that.

		-- A