[Coco] Alternate font sets

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Aug 26 17:36:52 EDT 2016

Under Basic, if it is a CoCo 3 program that uses HPRINT, the font
characters are stored above the Super Extended Basic area, and you'd just
have to loadm a substitute set.  But if regular PRINT is used, the
characters are stored in hardware, and there's nothing you can do to change
them, short of (for the CoCo 1) using something like the Lowerkit hardware
as an add-on to the 6847 display chip containing an EPROM with a substitute
font set for the one contained in the 6847.

Art