[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Aug 22 19:26:23 EDT 2016

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 16:21 , Daniel Campos <daniel.campus at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark, very nice case for the Glenside "barge" IDE. :-)

Thanks! "Barge" is a great nickname for it! Here's a picture I took comparing the sizes of a regular Program Pak, a compact floppy controller, the original long floppy controller, and the nuclear aircraft carrier sized Glenside card:

https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/767642120978960384

And here is how silly the Glenside looks with a full-sized floppy controller plugged into the "Y" cable socket:

https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/767641761325862912

> To play with the Glenside, you can use a custom CF/SD image that we use here in Brazil with the MiniIDE and has almost everything you need on the CoCo (for the average user at least)
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-L-K9OlVdmpTmhkZHFEc04xZFU

Thanks! I'll take a look at that.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>