[Coco] How to detect a CoCo 1 vs a CoCo 2 in software.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Aug 22 03:20:19 EDT 2016

The slower OP amp is EXACTLY why I want to detect the CoCo 1 or 2 in software. I am trying to come up with code that will load the correct version of a DriveWire ROM for a CoCo 1, 2 or 3 by auto detecting the CoCo model and loading the proper code. A CoCo 1 must run at 38400 baud, a CoCo 2 can run at 57600, and a CoCo 3 can run at 115200 baud.