[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Aug 21 22:37:00 EDT 2016

Since one Basic ROM version can be replaced with another, no test based on
ROM contents would be totally reliable in distinguishing what model CoCo
you had.

I do seem to vaguely recall that some OS-9 thingie required a different
communications driver depending on whether you had a CoCo 1 or a CoCo 2.
So maybe some test based on that would be a way to tell the difference.

Or, I suppose you could look at the nameplate.

Art