[Coco] Disto Super Controller

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:05:10 EDT 2016

Greetings CoCoNutz,

I believe it would be the paradigm of ignorance to ask if anyone has a
Disto Super Controller they were looking to part with - it's been asked
numerous times by others.

However, IF you have a Disto Super Controller and are looking for some
of the add-on cards, I may be able to help.

I have a Disto MPROM programmer and the software on a 3.5" floppy. Since
I don't have a SC, it's of no use to me.
I have a Disto 80*24 character generator for the SC.

If you're interested in these devices, please contact me off-list.

Suffice it to say that, since I don't own a Disto SC, I cannot test
them, nor do I know their current working status.

Brian