[Coco] Update to CoCoFEST! video play list

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:08:33 EDT 2016

I have arranged all the videos in proper order and tried to give them names
that make sense, the last video updated was the final Sunday night auction.

Here is the link to the play list on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYAjJcoZ5IBvD5yD76GjM0vA

There will be more videos to come in the following days as I
download/edit/upload the videos from my portable camcorder, and the Trivia
Contest, which was live streamed from my phone to the Facebook group, I
will capture that video off the web and post to the play list as my time
permits.

Also added to the list are some interviews with some of the software
authors that brought new products to the fest that were previously recorded.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com