[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Apr 15 08:00:38 EDT 2016

Hi John,

I would be interested in a case, though not sure what you had in mind for
this project.  Would it be a single case designed to enclose both items
with access ports for the various connectors, dip switches, etc.?  Is there
any chance of you incorporating any retro type design elements to it?
While you can't just make a Coco case itself, perhaps something that has
vents like the Coco 2/3?  Maybe a recessed area for the Color Computer
badges like Cloud-9 makes?

I realize complexity may add to cost, but figured I would ask.  Your case
designs have always been nice.

Thanks!