[Coco] Learning assembly for the Color Computer

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 18:58:51 EDT 2016

Dave & Robert, yes, EDTASM is the best "beginner's" package. It's where I got my feet wet. I started with the cart, then bought "Disk EDTASM". I actually liked the cart better. I searched and found the patches to make "Disk Patched EDTASM" (Rainbow?) from the cart image and used it instead of the "official" disk version. The RS disk version had too many restrictions in how it was loaded (seperate Edtasm & ZBug), where the patched version was independant as Edtasm & zbug were kept together. If I just needed zbug for disassembling, then I used the disk version. I hated Tandy's "DOS" system for the disk package.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com