[Coco] Learning assembly for the Color Computer

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 14 18:39:24 EDT 2016

I definitely agree with you on that, Robert.  I started out on the
EDTASM+ program pak and it was definitely very handy for a beginner.  It
was nice to set breakpoints and examine registers, etc.  Right now
because I already have a Windows/DOS/Linux based cross assembler I
wouldn't really go back to EDTASM but it was definitely the best for a
starting point.

Dave