[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:19:10 EDT 2016

What Dave said with the RAM issue is the only difference I know of.
I just bought a DE1 from Dave and it looks like a new board, I’d
definitely see if you can get one through him to be sure it will work.

At his prices the refurbished boards are a bargain.  The DE1 is still available
new from Digikey for about $160, though the RAM may have to be replaced as
mentioned.  I’m sure either Dave or I can replace the RAM chip if anyone
needs that done.

- Ed