[Coco] NitrOS-9 6309 L1 v3.3.0 Coco 1 Boots Great!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 03:33:53 EDT 2016

Hi Rogelio,
You are very welcome.  I forgot to mention that the D. L. Logo I ran was the original v01.00.00 from Tandy.
I have found that it is much easier to create bootable NitrOS-9 images using Cocosdc or Drivewire 4 than to use floppies these days.  It is much faster and there are much less write errors.  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com