[Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:37:42 EDT 2016

I seem to recall that unpatched Edtasm supports 80 columns as well, if you
go to width 80 before booting it up, though my memory may be mistaken
here.  Possibly there is an initial prompt whose response must be typed
blindly before the 80 column screen comes up.  I might be confused between
Disk and Rompack Edtasm versions, also.

Art