[Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 11:00:38 EDT 2016

Barry, see Robert's reply :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com>
To: coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2016 9:30 am
Subject: Re: [Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Really? A patched version of EDTASM that supports 80 columns and lower case? Where?> Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com > Sun Apr 10 21:39:06 EDT 2016> > Also, I'm pretty sure there's a patched version of EDTASM that uses the 80 column screen amd possibly even lower case.> Running it on VCC gives the feel of a Coco, but the convenience of a PC keyboard. I hate trying to type "special" characters on the Coco, it's always been a pain.> > But both the LWTools and ToolShed packages are nice if you want to stay in the PC environment. There's also Roger's RainboIDE wich gives you an IDE to work in as well as several assemblers. I use this quite often :-)-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco