[Coco] Version 0.1.21 of CMOC C-like compiler released

Lee Patterson lee at 8bitcoder.com
Sun Apr 10 22:03:27 EDT 2016

Pierre,
I've just been calling it C. Sure it's got a few limitations, but considering you can take simple C source file and compile with gcc or CMOC, I'd say it's pretty much C. Just my 2 cents.

Was I just imagining things, or did you release 0.1.23? I only see 0.1.22 on your site. I'm bumping into memory issues again, and want to play around with that "pragma limit X".

Lee

www.8BitCoder.com