[Coco] supercomm

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 21:44:50 EDT 2016

Sorry folks, I made a typo in my response to Richard. The cmd for SuperComm's autodial should be:

ADS=ATD98.175.102.203:2300
RTR=FF
RPS=05
BPS=7
TRM=2

I had typed ADT instead of ATD. I also forgot the last cmd, which gives the BBS a couple of CRs for good measure (some BBSs require it).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com