[Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 21:39:06 EDT 2016

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a patched version of EDTASM that uses the 80 column screen amd possibly even lower case.
Running it on VCC gives the feel of a Coco, but the convenience of a PC keyboard. I hate trying to type "special" characters on the Coco, it's always been a pain.

But both the LWTools and ToolShed packages are nice if you want to stay in the PC environment. There's also Roger's RainboIDE wich gives you an IDE to work in as well as several assemblers. I use this quite often :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com