[Coco] Live Interview with Dale Lear 04-16-2016 2PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:09:12 EDT 2016

We are very pleased to have Dale Lear speak with us live next weekend as we
celebrate some of the iconic games he created for the CoCo as well as a
plethora of utilities for OS9 including DL Logo!

A special guest interviewer is none other than Rick Adams, of Temple of ROM
and Shanghai fame!

There is an event on facebook that you can RSVP:
https://www.facebook.com/events/231922303861969/

If you aren't on the book, here is the 411: