[Coco] Older MPI with CoCo 3

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 28 21:05:07 EDT 2015

Well, and perhaps someone can chime in as to whether the upgrade is
really "needed" or not?  As I understand it, an un-modified MPI only
interferes with some of the coco3's interrupt processes... but in most
situations, i.e. just plugging some of your favorite carts all in at
once, there will not necessarily be a problem.

I did not notice any issues with MPI+coco3 until I was doing some very
specific interrupt related ML programming.  Then I ran with my hat in my
hand to Cloud9 and they fixed me up :)

-RobertH