[Coco] "S***" in subject

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 24 00:22:55 EDT 2015

It can also be McAfee Anti-Virus that adds that to the subject line. You
have to turn off the anti-S*** software to get it not to do that. Very
annoying. Why anyone thought that was a useful feature is beyond me.
Especially since it makes so many mistakes in tagging messages and you can't
remove it once McAfee has added it.

-[ Al ]-