[Coco] "S***" in subject

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Sep 23 14:02:06 EDT 2015

On Wed, September 23, 2015 1:52 pm, Barry Nelson wrote:
>  I did not know. Now I know. Question, how and why does it get added?

Misconfigured email system. I don't know why, but can trace the source. In
this case, it's a new member.

It's come up before and I've asked politely that it be removed because some
systems will automatically discard messages with such a subject line.

And while I'm at it, to new members, NEVER quote full digests and ALWAYS
change the subject line to something meaningful.

Dennis