[Coco] DS1216

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 23 12:54:04 EDT 2015

Thanks Bill.  I'll give that a shot.

I'd really like to get this modified for George to solve his issue with
setclk.

"But what you described sounded like 6809 being disassembled by 6309 disasm
from the wrong entry point."

Yep. that pretty much describes what I am seeing. Because not only am I
seeing what I now understand to be 6309 code, but the internal addressing is
off as well.

Thanks again.